Hello everyone and welcome to the Trinket Analysis for 8.1.0. For the sims posted here, everything is simmed at ilvls relevant to those trinkets. Generally speaking, this means that we sim at the base for what that trinket drops, then 5 ilvl increments up to 400ilvl. To see the full list of sim requirements as a baseline check out the GitHub repo. The basics are that we ran every trinket with the top simming talent builds for Legacy of the Void and Dark Ascension. In addition, we are publishing data for both composite and single target rankings, as things shift slightly depending on those scenarios. To learn more about composite sims check out the post I made here.
Now that the basics are out of the way here are the results!
Dark Ascension – Composite
Dark Ascension – Single Target
Dark Ascension – DungeonSlice
Legacy of the Void – Composite
Legacy of the Void – Single Target
Legacy of the Void – DungeonSlice
- All dungeon chart data is based off the WIP/Beta dungeon fight profile from HeroDamage
- Any reference to Doom’s Hatred is the horde equivalent of Lion’s Grace for the Alliance.
- The charts posted above are updated from Djriff’s trinket sheet which automatically updates from the data posted in the GitHub repo.
- Raw data is published in a WIP prelim state to the GitHub repo. To get the most up to date data you can view that here (not as easy to look at)
- Big thanks for Seriallos from Raidbots with helping us get these sims done and published much quicker than previous expansions!
Changelogclick to show
- Aug 21st 2018 – Updated trinkets after buff to Darkmoon Deck: Squalls
- Dec 9th 2018 – Update to 8.1.0
Theorycrafter, SimC dev, & Guide Writer