Welcome to WarcraftPriests Discipline Priest Necrolord Guide. This guide is updated to patch 9.0 World of Warcraft Shadowlands. All things Discipline Priest specific to the Necrolord Covenant will be looked at in this section.
Table of Contents
- Unholy Nova - An explosion of dark energy infects enemies within 15 yds with nholy Transfusion, and heals allies for up to (150% of Spell power) based on number of targets.
- Unholy Transfusion - Deals (375% of Spell power) Shadow damage based on number of targets over 15 sec. Allies who damage this target are healed for (4% of Spell power).
- Instant Cast
- 60 second cooldown.
- Costs 5% base mana.
- Fleshcraft - Form a shield of flesh and bone over 4 sec that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum health for 2min.
- Channelling near a corpse claims their essence to grow the shield, up to 50% of your maximum health. This is most effective against powerful enemies.
- Takes 4 seconds to cast.
- 2 minute cooldown.
How to Use
Unholy Nova requires a couple of scenarios to be at its best. Ideally, you want it to hit as many injured allies and enemies at the same time. The damage dealt with enemies will heal through Atonement but only for one DoT applied, not all. You can cast it on your allies or enemies and get both effects. Just be aware that there is a 15-yard range from that target.
Fleshcraft is fairly simple but easy to forget about. Cast it during your downtime if there is nothing else you could be doing which is more valuable.
Quick Glance Necrolord Soulbind Recommendations
Due to limitations of the calculator tool, currently, only images are supplied. This will be fixed soon. Keep in mind various selections are utility-based and you can choose either way depending on your preference.
It is recommended to use Emeni earlier on then switch to Bonesmith Heirmir later on once he is unlocked. Potentially worthwhile switching to Plague Deviser Marileth for a short time when his second potency slot is available as it is earlier within the tree.
These soulbind trees have a vast number of abilities and different paths you can take. Icy Veins has a useful calculator tool which can help you understand how they work and look like.
All soulbinds do not interact with Atonement. These are considered external abilities and not spec specific.
It is worth noting that when it comes to choosing which spec specific Conduit to go for you have the following three options:
- Potency (by far the strongest performance increasing option).
- Due to this, any path that involves a Potency slot is very likely to be the best option.